Training institutes for MBO education Security Guard (general)

The MBO II training for Security Guard can only be followed at an educational institution that is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science – the so-called CREBO-recognized training institutes – which have an agreement with SVPB regarding the SVPB Exam Security Guard. There are funded educational institutions (ROCs) and private ones. The list is updated annually. You can find the current list of training institutes here.

Tip: You can obtain both the Diploma Beveiliger and the Havenbeveiliger Certificate at the following educational institutions: