Port Security Center provides the presentations, film and photos of past events to participants of the event (free) and interested parties (at a fee) only. The past event pages are therefore password protected. To receive the password, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- November 15, 2017: ‘Ignorance is the parent of fear – Why risk-assessment is important’
- June 21, 2017: I see, I see, what you don’t see! – On reporting incidents
- March 22, 2017: Ensuring access for authorized persons only How to check the identity and intentions of your visitors
- November 30, 2016: Ten! Coming! Ready or not! On refugees, stowaways and human trafficking
- September 7, 2016: Cybersecurity in the context of the ISPS-Code