What does your subscription to Port Security Center offer you:
- Your company becomes a membership to the Port Security Center Community
- You can find all information on Port Security brought together in one single website: www.portsecuritycenter.eu
- You’ll receive periodic news letters with the latest news on
- relevant laws and regulations
- developments in the review process and enforcement of the ISPS-Code
- training sessions and workshops
- inspiration for your periodic drills and exercises
- You’ll have access to available model documents and formats
- ou’ll receive invitations and discounts to our
- Members can introduce guests to our events. When guests participate for the first time, they pay the membership fee. For subsequent participations the non-member price will be charged, unless the guest becomes a member themselves.
- You’ll have access to surveys, checklists, factsheets, apps, simulations, games, videos and other tools to enable training and facilitate drills and exercises
- You’ll receive certificates to prove your effort to comply with the ISPS-code regulations.
- You’ll have access to our extensive network of Port (Facility) Security Officers and other members
- We offer you the possibility to create working groups and committees to join efforts
- to consult and lobby with local and overall authorities and
- to develop events, training, checklists, factsheets, apps, simulations, games, and other tools for future use
Events, training and tools may be free of charge or charged separately. Members often get an interesting discount.
Download our flyer (Dutch) to read about what Port Security Center does and what our membership entails. We are happy to work with your own ideas to increase your value for money!
A safe and secure maritime world is our joint effort!
Don’t hesitate any longer and become a member today!