- This event has passed.
Portcon – Physical Security at Ports and Terminals With Energy Facilities
May 14th 2018 @ 08:00 - May 16th 2018 @ 17:00 CEST
The global marine transportation system is changing and nowhere is that more apparent than in seaports. Port and terminal operations in seaports that include energy facilities are faced with unique and changing physical security requirements. Never has it been more important for managers in port authorities, marine terminal operators and their supply chain partners to learn about how others are meeting the current challenges in the industry, what leaders see as the next steps as well as the emerging solutions for an efficient, productive industry.
PORTCON 2018 Tampa is a unique professional learning opportunity for the entire industry designed to help management stay abreast of current and emerging topics and trends in the industry. This session will identify changes in the approach to physical security, how the industry approaches surveillance and how physical security is being affected by cyber security.
Learn from outstanding speakers (like Chris Chambers FCP CPE, Security Specialist Energy Supply Tampa Electric Company, Tampa, Fl and Jorge Torres FSO CPE, Director, Security & Safety Compliance, Port Tampa Bay, Tampa, Fl), visit leading technology and solution providers and network with your peers at this informative conference.
- Leading Seaport Change
- Port Infrastructure Investments
- New business models, analytics & big data
- Environmental concerns and the zero emissions challenge
- The alliances; why, what, and when?
- Legal & financial; terminal operator leases
- The Certified Port Executive round table
Security & Technology
- USCG Priorities
- Risk management, resilience, CSIM, PSIM
- Cyber security
- Enabling transformative change
- Physical Security
- Information Sharing
- Wireless technology
- Unmanned systems
Automation, Optimization & Digitization
- Digital transformation in the supply chain
- Data analysis and process automation
- Port community systems, SmartPORT, and single window environments
- State of the art automation
- Trusted cargo
- Cargo intelligence systems
- Truck appointment systems
Port Planning, Design & Construction
- Port master planning
- Terminal design and management
- Infrastructure financing and regulatory affairs
- Breakbulk and project cargo operations
- Infrastructure toolkit