- This event has passed.
Port Cyber Event: Standing firm? Working on digital security
March 23rd 2017 @ 15:30 CET
The Port of Rotterdam Cyber Resilience Team would like to provide you with the knowledge and skills to make your organization digital resilient and inform you to how to follow the proper steps. During the seminar they will give you handles to determine cyber security within your organization.
- 15:30 pm Registration
- 16:00 pm Opening by René de Vries – Port Cyber Resilience Officer
- 16:30 pm Hack Experience; What happened and how it is resolved
- 16:50 pm Demonstration Ethical Hacking by Northwave
- 17:15 pm Break with buffet
- 18:15 pm Plenary session led by Chris van ‘t Hof with the following experts:
- Maarten Timmerman – Aware Ways: How do you create awareness and behavior change among employees?
- Annet Govaert – Proos / Sr. Product Specialist Liability and Cyber - Concordia De Keizer: What are the legal and financial consequences if your business is hacked
- Marc de Jong Luneau – Northwave: What technology, organization and skills do you need to pull your information security across the company to the next level? Outsource or do it yourself?
- Fred Streefland – Palo Alto Networks: What about the security of data from your organization? Is data in the cloud more secure than at the office?
- 19:45 pm Closing remarks by Chris van ‘t Hof
- 20:00 pm End of meeting
Registering is possible for interested employees of companies in the Port of Rotterdam until March 10.