- This event has passed.
NT Port Event
June 15th 2017 @ 09:30 - 17:00 CEST
On Thursday June 15th, the first edition of the NT Port Event will take place – a new annual event of Nieuwsblad Transport. For subscribers to Nieuwsblad Transport, participation is free!
- 10.00 am Opening
- 10.05 am Interview interview with CEO Port of Antwerp, Jacques Vandermeiren
- 10.30 am Completion & development Port of Rotterdam (including Coolport)
- 11.30 am Coffee break
- 12:00 pm Consequences of energy transmission for the port (including Jan Bert Schutrops – Vopak)
- 13.00 pm Lunch
- 13.45 pm Presentation developments Liner Olaf Merk, OECD
- 14.10 pm What do you want back for your data? Marten van der Velde, Portbase
- 14.30 pm Customs
- 14.45 pm Session Brexit or Session Claimproof business in logistics
- 15.30 pm Networks in the port
- 16:00 pm Bubble
Check out the extensive program on the website.
You will meet 250 contacts, customers and readers of Nieuwsblad Transport: freight forwarders, shippers, transporters, transporters, shipping companies, etc. Please note: the number of places is limited!