- This event has passed.
Masterclass Cybersecurity & Privacy
June 29th 2017 @ 13:00 - 17:00 CEST
There’s no denying, cybercrime is a serious threat to any company, especially if you are not cyber resillient. Small and medium enterprises are the main victim of cybercrime. Together with the Ondernemersbelang, Cyco Cybercrime Cover organizes a Masterclass Cybersecurity & Privacy for entrepreneurs. This master class fills a clear need that managers in organizations have. Entrepreneurs tend to approach the risk of cyber incidents mainly from a technical viewpoint. In this master class, participants learn how to approach cybercrisis as a strategic issue.
Cybercrime workshop with among others:
- Live hacking | Online black market | Bring Your Own Device | Social engineering
- Internet of Things
- Mandatory reporting of Data leaks
- Contracts and SLA’s
- The role and responsibilities of the entrepreneur / manager
- Information security and security policy
- ISO27001 and BIR, BIG and NEN7510
- Purpose and basis of our personal data storage
- Vulnerability of linking IT systems
- Tension field between privacy and service