- This event has passed.
Drill/Exercise Q4, 2019: Weapons, IED’s and their consequences
November 20th 2019 @ 10:00 - 16:30 CETFree
The ISPS-Code aims at protecting ships and port facilities from destruction through explosives and the smuggling of weapons and ammunition. What do you do, when being confronted with a bomb report, bomb threat or other weapons? And how do you cope with massive bleeding and blast injuries, that may be the result of shots fired or explosions?
On November 20th, 2019 Port Security Center in cooperation with experts from the Dutch National Police, SecuBomb consultancy and Auriex organizes an ISPS-drill on IED’s and other weapons and treating the injuries they create.
- 09.30 uur Walk-in and registration
- 10.00 uur Opening
- 10.15 uur The Wet wapens en Munitie (Weapons and Ammunition Act) – what you need to know
Niels Klein – Politie
- 11.00 uur A suspicious package! Now what?
Michel de Bruijn – SecuBomb consultancy
- 11.45 uur Lunch
- 12.30 uur Under fire! (How) do you save your own and other people’s lives?
Krisztian Zerkowitz – Auriex
- 13.15 uur Get started yourself!
13.15 – 14.45 uur: Tactical medicine: Dealing with gunshot wounds and massive bleeding
14.45 – 16.15 uur: WWM and IED: Dealing with weapons / suspicious packages
13.15 – 14.45 uur: WWM and IED: Dealing with weapons / suspicious packages
14.45 – 16.15 uur: Tactical medicine: Dealing with gunshot wounds and massive bleeding
- 16.15 uur Closure with network drink
- 17.00 uur End of meeting
Download the full programm (in Dutch).
During this exercise, you will learn:
- more about the Wet wapens en Munitie (Weapons and Ammunition Act)
- what to do when confronted with weapons or ammunition
- what to do with a suspect object, that could be an IED
- how to deal with shot-wounds and massive bleeding
You will receive a certificate of participation, a factsheet and a goodie bag with more information about the subject and the parties involved. Your participation counts as an ISPS drill/exercise, if you review your own procedures afterwards with what you have learned. There will also be ample time to network during the event in a relaxed atmosphere with your colleagues!
- Members: 195,- excl. VAT
- Non-members: 235,- excl. VAT
G4S Training & Safety
6716 AE Ede
Not able to attend? Up to two weeks before the meeting, you can cancel in writing or by email. When cancelling on shorter notice, you’ll pay the full participation fee. You can also send a replacement.