Drill/exercise Q1, 2019 – Insider threat
March 20 @ 10:00 - 15:30 CET€150 - €235
Did you know your colleague or employee could pose a serious threat to your company? Depending on their personal situation and the ‘persuasiveness’ of criminals, this insider threat can become real. Learn all about it from the Dutch Algemene Inlichtingen en Veiligheidsdienst (AIVD), Proximities, Dutch National Police, unit Amsterdam and Avanti Organisatie Advies.
- 10.00 hours Walk-in
- 10.30 hours Opening
- 10.45 hours Human risk
Account manager Port Algemene Inlichtingen en Veiligheidsdienst
- 11.30 hours U can help us avoid insider threat!
Pierre van Steen – Dutch National Police, unit Amsterdam
- 12.15 hours Lunch
- 13.00 hours Discovering Insider threat, or better: preventing it.
Christa Oskam – Avanti Organisatieadvies
- 13.45 hours Motivation
Daan Brink – Proximities
- 14.30 hours Closing drinks
- 15.30 hours End of meeting
Your participation costs per person:
When registering before March 1, 2019:
- 150,- euro excl. VAT for members,
- 195,- euro excl. VAT for non-members.
After March 1, 2019:
- 195,- euro excl. VAT for members,
- 235,- euro excl. VAT for non-members.
During this exercise, you will learn:
- what insider threat is all about
- why employees are vulnerable
- what you can do to prevent and discover possible breaches
Appealing examples will help you examine what insider threat can entail. This helps you to better assess to what extent insider threat is real to your organisation. You will also get practical tips for what you can do to prevent it, yourself.
You will receive a certificate of participation, a factsheet and a goodie bag with more information about the subject and the parties involved. Your participation counts as an ISPS exercise, if you review your own procedures afterwards with what you have learned.
Network during the walk-in, lunch and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere with your colleagues and meet your account manager at the Algemene Inlichtingen en Veiligheidsdienst!
If you register for this meeting, you agree to our terms and conditions, our privacy statement and the participation fee.