- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Event
October 10th 2017
Protect information against cybercrime and data protection! Prevent image and reputation damage!
Cybercrime and data coverage costs the Dutch government and businesses more than 10 billion euros every year. In addition to the financial consequences, loss, theft and abuse of personal data, intellectual property and confidential business information can also have a serious impact on the image and reputation of an organization. Recent incidents within the government and industry show that the protection of information, systems and production is inadequate. Research shows that only one in five organizations have their security in order. Are you well prepared?
Topics of the Cyber Security Event
- How to prevent your organization from becoming a cybercrime victim
- How to interact with public and private partners on innovative cyber security solutions
- How to detect and handle cybercrime and data coverage
- How to prepare for a possible cyber attack
- How to respond appropriately to cybercrime and data protection