- This event has passed.
Congress Undermining & Organized Crime
September 20th 2017 - September 21st 2017
Prevent undermining caused by Criminal networks
Illegal hemp farms, real estate crime, trafficking in human beings, money laundering… The majority of municipalities and many ports in the Netherlands are suffering from organized crime, which threatens the integrity of society and business and threatens the direct living environment of residents.
On the 20th and 21st of September 2017, the Study Center Business and Government (Studiecentrum voor Bedrijf en Overheid) organizes the Undermining & Organized Crime Congress, where experience experts and experts working with government, science and business meet at the The Hague Security Delta Campus to exchange knowledge and experiences on how to deal with Organized crime that undermines society.
During the Congress of Undermining and Organized Crime you will learn:
- How to set a strategy for dealing with undermining and organized crime in your municipality/port
- How can you raise barriers to criminal activities that undermine society
- What administrative tools do you have at your disposal for tackling undermining and organized crime
- How you cooperate with public and private partners in tackling undermining and organized crime
- What you can learn from advanced companies from home and abroad about innovative solutions for security issues