- This event has passed.
Congress on Radicalization and terrorism
December 12th 2017 - December 13th 2017
Prevent malversations caused by radicalizing (ideological) groups!
In the Netherlands and Belgium, several radical (religious) groups are actively withdrawing from the government and blamed for abuses at home and abroad (such as rearing, robbery and terrorist attacks). At the Radicalization & Terrorism Congress, you will hear from Experts and Experts working with government, science and business how to detect and address these individuals.
The Study center Company and government (Studiecentrum Bedrijf en Overheid) would like to welcome you to The Hague Security Delta Campus on 12th and 13th of December 2017 for the third edition of this conference. After two successful editions, the latter of which was sold out, the conference is reorganized with a completely renewed conference program and various excursions.
At the Radicalization & Terrorism Congress you will learn:
- How to detect and address radicalizing (ideological) groups that are withdrawn from the government?
- How to work with public and private partners in combating radicalization and terrorism
- What you can learn from innovative companies from home and abroad about innovative counter-terrorism solutions
- How to prepare for a (potential) terrorist attack
- How to deal with a terrorist threat