- This event has passed.
A Security State of Mind: Container Security in the Enterprise
June 8th 2016 @ 08:00 - 17:00 CEST
Containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in Enterprise IT. When it comes to adopting containers, Security is the highest adoption barrier. Is your organization ready to address the security risks with containers in the enterprise?
In this presentation, you’ll learn about:
- The underlying technologies for Containers
- The security risks with deploying containers in the enterprise
- The dangers of untrusted content and importance of maintaining container images
- How to make your Container workflow more secure
- Automating vulnerability management, security management, and compliance checking for container images
Join Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist, West at Red Hat, as he walks through an overview of the underlying Container technologies, the security risks with deploying containers in the enterprise, and how to address these security challenges.