If you need any help on Port Security matters, Port Security Center is happy to refer you to:
- Dana Aussems, By DnA – an independent Dutch consultant with experience in the field of Port Security since 2004 through security company Securitas and as PFSO and Security Manager of high risk container terminal ECT, with 3 deep sea terminals in the port of Rotterdam and member of the Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) Group. The HPH network of port operations comprises over 300 berths in more than 50 ports throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia. Operating globally on request.
- Dominique Cant, Cant Dominique Consultancy – an independent Belgian consultancy firm experienced in the field of Port Security, ISO, C-TPAT and AEO, gained as PFSO for P&O and DP World Antwerp.
- Gwynneth Goudsblom, Bureau Briddges – an independent consultancy firm that supports organizations to get a grip on integrated security by forging solid partnerships between government institutions, port facilities and consultancy firms aimed at creating a secure working environment and society together. Initiator – amongst others – of the ISC Port Safety & Security (Information Sharing Centre Port Safety & Security) – a cooperation of port facilities, Port of Rotterdam, HARC team, Customs and Sea Port Police in Port of Rotterdam.
- Ingrid Meuwissen, Meuwissen Advies B.V. – an independent Dutch consultancy firm experienced in the field of Port Security since 2004, with a wide client-base amongst ISPS-certified terminals in the Netherlands, operating globally on request. Meuwissen Advies B.V. is the initiator and owner of Port Security Center.
- Nico Dubois, POSEC Consultancy – an independent Dutch consultancy firm experienced in the field of Port Security since 2004, with a large network amongst ISPS-certified Ports and terminals in the Netherlands.
- Peter Schaafsma – an independent Dutch consultant experienced in the field of Port Security, with a large network amongst authorities in the Netherlands.
- Hugo Blom, Antaeus Risk Management. An independent consultancy firm providing maritime risk advisory services to clients, thereby allowing them to gain a comprehensive understanding of the operational and strategic risks to their people, assets and operations. Services (worldwide) include independent ISPS and internal process auditing, delivery of security awareness workshops and strategic advice.
- your local security company that has a Port Security branch
For Advice on GDPR/AVG Compliance we suggest:
Port Privacy: a consultancy firm specialised in privacy with years of experience in Ports
Safesecur Group: a consultancy firm that provides integrated advice on the security of your organisation and structural buildings, incl. cybersecurity and GDPR/AVG.
For Cybersecurity matters we suggest:
- Erwin van der Zwan, QDMsecurity: an independent cybersecurity consultant (MSc CISSP CISA CISM) with a wide experience in the field; author of the books ‘Omgaan met Cybercrime’ and ‘Grip op ICS Security’.
- Henk-Jan Angerman, SecWatch: certified ethical hacker, firewall expert and Certified Security Analyst & Licensed Penetration Tester.
Do you want to be added to our list of consultants? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your name, certifications and resume.